Content is key, and this is especially true given the way that Google has taken to ranking websites recently. Quality content is vital to the success of your website and can help to drive traffic. Having a well-written, and regularly updated blog can be one of the most successful marketing strategies you employ, especially for smaller businesses with limited marketing budgets.
There are a couple of things to remember:
- Keep it short and sweet – no one wants to read a thousand-word essay
- Use images
- Blog regularly and consistently
- Share your posts – Use your social networks: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest (use a program like dlvr.it)
Bright Red Marketing!
Want digital marketing tips, strategies and updates delivered straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to Bright Red Marketing.
- If you’re stuck for ideas, do a search for news in your industry and share the link and write a comment on your thoughts
- Learn from your favorite blogs, what are they doing, what posts get the most comments, etc?
A successful blog can be an invaluable aspect of your marketing and I definitely encourage everyone to use one on their site. If you don’t know how to get started feel free to contact us and we can help you on your way!
What are some of your favorite blogs?