In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- What is Okendo and how it came to be.
- The importance of collecting reviews and user-generated content.
- Explaining their sliding scales feature and how it can help businesses.
- Using personal attributes in other platforms.
- Good examples of businesses that have used their Okendo data very well.
- Ways people are using the data.
- Why and how soon you should be adding review features on your website.
- The process of transferring from a different review software to Okendo.
- Suggestions for clients to get reviews from customers.
- Learning about lesser-known features of review platforms that people should use more often.
- Tips for great review generating strategies.
- Secrets that help him stay on track in business.
- Scott tells us about his favourite book and podcasts.
Where to find Scott, the books and podcasts he talks about on the show:
Where to find Scott
Books Scott recommended
Podcasts Scott recommended