In today’s modern age, many businesses run solely from a mobile device…
BUT, have you thought about how this might be damaging to your business?
Now, not everyone can afford (or thinks it provides enough value) to redirect a landline or 1300 number, and that’s fine. However, everyone has access to voicemail.
Make sure, if you are using a mobile device, that your voicemail is professional, friendly, and asks for the right information.
There is nothing worse than calling a business and not hearing a professional message. You need people to take you seriously – and if their first point of contact is your voicemail, you must take it seriously.
Bright Red Marketing!
Want digital marketing tips, strategies and updates delivered straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to Bright Red Marketing.
Some ideas for making the most out of your voicemail:
- Always start with your business name and name (people need to know they have reached the right place)
- Add in a quirky statement or a line of information
- Ask them to leave their details (whatever suits you best, send a text, email, or phone are all popular)
- Make sure you’re voicemail is in fact voice, voice-to-text messages cut people off
- Always call back your missed calls (and in a timely manner)
If you do these things you’ll be sure to make a good impression, even when you’re not around!